The company incorporated in the year 2001 in the name of VKJ Infra Developer Pvt Ltd. In 2008 the company changes the name and converted new name to “Vinod Kumar Jain Agro Exim Pvt Ltd”. The company takeover proprietorship firm “Vinod Kumar Jain, Prop. Vinod Kumar Jain in the year 1st April, 2008. Vinod Kumar Jain in business link since 1995 and having very good reputation as processor and exporter of Niger seeds. The proposed activity is commercially viable and also marketable.
Directors father Shri Hanuman Prasad Jain started the business of trading of agricultural produce in 1951. His native place is Rajasthan from where he shifted to Jashpur in the year 1951 and started business. With his continues hard work and trading intelligence, he make his mark in local market. Vinod Kumar Jain son of Shri Hanuman Prasad Jain carried the family business. The company formed under directorship of Vinod Kumar Jain & Sanjana Devi Jain.
The management’s profiles:
- Vinod Kumar Jain, Director of the Vinod Kumar Jain Agro Exim Pvt Ltd as well as partner of M/s Vinod Kumar Jain (A-5 Class Govt civil Contractor) aged about 46 years M.Com, is well known person in trading & export of agricultural commodities. The director engages in the trading & export business of agricultural commodities since 1995.
- Rajesh Mitra, head foreign trade and documentation and he is associated with the company since 2006.
The infrastructure details:
- Balachapar, Beside Mumbai-Kolkata Highway(NH-43), Jashpur Nagar, Chhattisgarh-496331
- 302, Lodagala, Vanipelum, Beside Chennai-Kolkata Highway(NH-5) , Anandapuram Mandal, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-531163.
- Near Hirapur Police Station, Tendua, Raipur (C.G.)
The location advantage : We set up our plant at the prime centre I,e in Chhattisgarh mainly niger seeds, sesame seeds produce in Jashpur district and Sarguja District and the factory located in beside NH -43. Our Visakhapatnam factory also beside NH-5